sobota, 15. januar 2011

With the head in the clouds - in Italian - con la testa fra le nuvole.

Hi to everyone who ever read or will read my blog, it was quite a while that I haven't posted anything on my blog. It's been a period in which I had some bad events, and I put aside this blog and also a bit of my passion, photography.
These past events have made me mature and grow internally, and partly I feel much better now.
Now at the beginning of this year, I started thinking a bit about my future, what I will do with my studies, work, generally about where I see myself in ten years from now. I recognize that these thoughts are scaring me, and maybe this is why I was living in the moment, as I do still now.

Currently, I came to the situation where I have no certainties for my future, considering my past and present life situations, related to the family, studies, etc.
I'll try to find time to write something and upload some photos here, for all those who follow my blog (something like a billion people I suppose, however).


With the head in the clouds - in Italian - con la testa fra le nuvole.


share on: facebook

Ni komentarjev: