četrtek, 20. januar 2011

Some landscape photos of the past year

Hi, something new I didn't mention is that two years ago I started studying photography in the school centre Srečko Kosovel Sežana ( Higher Vocational College ). So for a school subject, we had to choose a theme, i chose Landscape photography of Slovenia.
And here are some shots I made in the past year.


This one is of a river near my city, Rižana. The final composition is made from many different expositions. I used a technique in which I combined two photos, the first one was focused on the rocks, the second was focused on the background. With this, I can get the best depth of field possible in a landscape.



This shoot was made just after a breakup. At that time I really needed something to feel better, so one day I
 took the camera and I went to the natural reserve in Strunjan. It was just the end of winter I was there completely alone with my hands, camera and imagination, it was relaxing and actually, this trip really cleared my head a bit.
share on: facebook

Ni komentarjev: